I talk to Nathalie Nahai, the Web Psychologist on her podcast.
We talk about
- The best way to research customers in a different culture or country
- The role of UX in designing persuasive websites… and why I hate the term ‘persuasion’
- Joe’s four rules for an ethical code of conduct:
- Don’t lie
- Don’t cheat
- Don’t trick
- Don’t encourage someone to do something they wouldn’t otherwise do
- The difference between social psychology and cognitive psychology
- Why psychology is a powerful tool for advocacy in design
- How appearing cheap is generating sales for Money Saving Expert
- Why conveying emotion through photography and content is so persuasive
- The single most effective, easy way to boost your sales on your website!
- How security and privacy seals can ruin your sales